Conveniently located luxury resort in Goa
Unwind and relax in the 312 splendidly appointed rooms and suites, blending spectacular views of the waterfront, manicured lawns and grandeur of the Palace building inspired by17th century Indo- Portuguese architecture.
At Grand Hyatt Goa, you will experience the traditional warmth and hospitality of Goa while you enjoy the fashionable nightlife lounges and savour fine delicacies at the renowned restaurants.
Unwind at one of Shamana Spa's 19 suites with a range of our signature treatments. A full day of fun activities awaits children at our kids club, Camp Hyatt, while others would prefer to relax at Shamana Spa.
Whether it’s living, dining, entertaining or relaxing, the hotel’s multiple lifestyle features make Grand Hyatt Goa a complete destination within a destination.
- 312 Guestrooms with Club Rooms and Suites
- Shamana Spa
- 7 F&B Outlets
- Outdoor free-form pool
- Indoor lap pool
- Camp Hyatt for kids
- Calangute, Baga and Candolim beaches nearby
- 1,150 sq m pillarless Grand Ballroom
- 7 Meeting rooms and Boardrooms
- Indoor and outdoor event venues
- Car rentals and excursions upon request
AccessibilityGrand Hyatt Goa offers 4 specially designed rooms for physically challenged guests. All these rooms are on the Ground floor with interconnecting rooms and specially designed bathrooms for wheel chair access, railings and even special wardrobes.
Staring at INR 20 per minute
Outgoing local - INR 25
Outgoing national - INR 50
Outgoing international - INR 150
Printing (per page)
Black and white - INR 25
Colour - INR 40
Photocopy (per page)
A4 size paper - INR 10
Scanning (per page)
A4 size paper - INR 10
Telephone (per minute)
Outgoing local - INR 10
Outgoing national - INR 35
Outgoing international - INR 250
Stay connected during your stay with us. Enjoy complimentary access to WI FI in guest rooms and all public areas of the hotel.
For further information, please call +91 832 301 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests staying in-house can dial “0” for Guest Services.
Map & Directions
- Panaji, city centre – 7 kilometres, 15 minutes by car
- Dabolim Airport – 25 Kilometres, 30 minutes by car
- Mapusa – 41 kilometres, 40 minutes by car
- Baga – 20 kilometres, 35 minutes by car
- Karmali – 18 kilometres, 25 minutes by car
- Thivim – 28 kilometres, 30 minutes by car
- Margao – 31 kilometres, 35 minutes by car
- Vasco – 30 kilometers, 30 minutes by car
Our multilingual concierge will be pleased to help with any ground transfers and will also provide local language instructions for guests.
Discover a complete host of services at Grand Hyatt Goa, an enchanting destination resort and spa set on the calm waters of Bambolim Bay in North Goa, 7 km from the capital Panaji and 25 km from Dabolim Airport.
- 24-hour Room Service
- 24-hour concierge
- Doctor on call subject to availability otherwise Hotel will provide urgent assistance in calling for an ambulance.
- Airport transfers
- Baby sitting by prior arrangement
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Currency exchange
- Grand Club
- Spa and beauty salon
- Multilingual staff
- Car rentals and excursions on request
- Iron and ironing board
- Camp Hyatt - Kids' club
- Safe-deposit facilities
- Free Parking and valet services
ParkingGrand Hyatt Goa offers free onsite parking facilities and valet services for resort guests.
- Our concierge will be pleased to help with any ground transfers and can also provide local language instructions for guests.
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 Noon
All-new Wicked Liquid Brunch at Grand Hyatt Goa
The ultimate Sunday destinationis here with more than 20 food and beverage bars, 50% off spa treatments and salon services, complimentary access to the fitness centre, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and swimming pool, plus live music and elaborate children’s activities.
So much more than just a brunch!
Five interactive kitchens, free-flowing sparkling wine, complimentary Wi-Fi, access to the outdoor swimming pool, while your little ones enjoy various activities at Camp Hyatt.
Savour Flavours of the World at Grand Hyatt Goa
The Dining Room brings in flavours from across the globe to tingle your taste buds. From British to Vietnamese, the restaurant presents a different cuisine every evening 7:00pm onwards, all through the week.
Experience something new everyday
Take your pick from over 101 experiences offered at our resort. With a selection of seven restaurants and bars, an extensive spa, a versatile recreational menu and a sailing centre, we have a plan for you everyday.
Call +91 832 301 1234